linoleum floating floor
... Natural, quiet and comfortable, durable, antimicrobial, hypo-allergenic and antistatic, easy to install, easy to maintain, easy to "live" on ...
More Info, Documents, Instructions »
- A beautiful array of linoleum colors offered on the Uniclic® floating floor system.Uniclic® is a patented glue less tongue and groove flooring system.
- Plank size: 12" x 36" x 10 mm. Sold in full carton (21 sq ft/carton).
- Created in 3 layers: linoleum adhered to cork, HDF board, cork underlayment.
- Linoleum is made from all natural and/or renewable raw materials.Raw materials include linseed oil, cork dust, wood flour, pine rosins, ground limestone, eco-friendly pigments and jute backing.
- Linoleum floating floor is suitable for a variety of residential applications.The Capri @ Home linoleum floating floor can be installed over many existing floors and can be installed above, on or below grade. This product is designed to "float" and will expand and contract as a unit. For this reason it is essential that the installation instructions are followed.
- Like all natural products, linoleum has inherent shade variations and needs protection from UV rays.Blending of shades when installing is necessary. UV rays can fade unprotected floors.
- Capri @ Home linoleum is prefinished with 3 coats of commercial grade finish.Re-coating of coats will eventually be necessary with timing dependent on use.
- All linoleum colors are random and are not intended to match or line up.
- With user friendly maintenance, well maintained linoleum floors can last decades.
- Linoleum Floating Floor can contribute to LEED credits.
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE.
The monitor settings on your computer may affect the colors of the Capri @ Home products shown on this website.
Capri @ Home is a Capri Cork® LLC company. © Copyright